Apply to Become a CASA Today!
Are you passionate about advocating for the well-being and rights of children in the foster care system? If that’s you, apply to become a CASA today! Our children need us now more than ever, and you can give them a voice!
We are eagerly waiting to receive your application to become a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)!
1. Complete an application form
2. Attend a staff interview
3. Complete successful background checks
4. Complete a 32-hour training course
5. Attend 1 Court Observance
6. Meet with the Judge to get Sworn-In as a CASA
CHANGE STARTS HERE.
Here are some ways you can donate:
421 N. Main St.
Opelousas, LA 70570
Over the Phone
It's easy to donate offline too.